is a dusk to dawn sensor with AC power sockets, built-in 2 PCS 220V/10A EU sockets. At dawn the sockets have no AC voltage output, while at dusk the AC output will activate. We got SGS CE certification and IP54 waterproof.
· Carefully unpack contents and check to make sure all parts are present. Following this insert the plastic stake plug into the bottom hole of the sockets.
· Choose a suitable location for the AC Socket
giving careful consideration to the nearest suitable outlet, trip hazard etc. Push the socket firmly into the ground and plug in the socket.
· Lastly, insert the appliance into the 2 sockets.
· There are two different power options, with the switch on the backside.
On: The power will always be on.
Sensor: The power will only be on from dusk till dawn.
· This product has a waterproof level of IP54, this means it can with stand splashes of water, but not large bodies of water.
· This product contains 2 built-in sockets. If you are only using one socket the rated current can reach 10A, with a max. current of 13A, but reaching 13A for extended periods of time can damage the socket and internal components, therefore must be avoided.
· If you use 2 sockets at a time the max. current should not exceed 13A.